Upgrades and ongoing support are included with the Annual Database License.
Based in Masterton New Zealand, CRS Software is proudly kiwi owned and operated. Our support team are Cashmanager Rural experts who understand your farming business.
There is at least one major upgrade each year, ensuring you always have the latest version.
0800/1800 Helpdesk support is provided free of charge and for as much time as is required. Support service hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 7:00pm, NZ Time, exluding public holidays.
Keeping up to date is important
- A good example is when you buy a new computer with Vista, Cashmanager RURAL will not work unless you are using the Vista compatible version
- When new legislation like Kiwisaver, or IRD changes to GST come along, having the latest version ensures you comply
- Data compatibility with banks and accountants is assured.
Recent upgrades and enhancements have:-
- Made it easier to manage livestock with monthly stock flow reports
- Enabled tremendous reductions in data entry effort
- Assisted great improvements in data accuracy
- Met legislation changes like Kiwisaver
- Incorporated new benefits suggested by customers - little things that matter!
- Allowed many farmers to expand how much of the program they use, despite previously declaring “It does everything I need.”
Keeping up to date in small steps is much easier:-
- Learning new things in small steps is easier
- A small annual cost is better than a large catch-up cost
Ongoing access to support means that:-
- Users can telephone us on a NZ 0800 or Aus 1800 number whenever they need assistance.
- Subscribers receive email tip sheets